2010 SOUTH JEFFCO
DOUBLE USSSA POINTS
• The tournament dates are June 25, 26 & 27, 2010.
• The deadline for guaranteed entry is 06-04-2010.
• The deadline for withdrawal is 06-04-2010.
No refunds will be made after 06-04-2010.
Weather Policy and Information
• In case of tournament cancellation: Full refund less a $75 administration fee if no games are played, 50% refund if 1 game is played and no refund if 2 games are played.
• We reserve the right to make any necessary adjustments in case of weather to complete the tournament.
• Go to www.southjeff.org for general weather updates
• For schedule updates check the USSSA website www.USSSA.com
• It is your responsibility to check the website regularly for schedule changes, as schedules may change any time up to and throughout the tournament.
• All communication with coaches and teams is done via email so make sure we have a valid email address and that you check it regularly.
• You may contact us via email at
, we will respond to your email as prompt as possible.
• There will be no coaches meeting. Each team must check in 1 hour prior to their first game. You will be given information you will need to start your first game at check in, so make sure a representative from your team checks in prior to your first game.
• Each team must provide the following documentation:
1) Age verification –
a) All teams must have birth certificates for every player available throughout the tournament in case of protest
2) A USSSA roster printed from the USSSA web site and signed by all the parents.
a) No players names or birth dates may be hand written, all must be printed from the USSSA website. 3) Proof of insurance Bring Roster , proof of insurance and age verification to check in. Do not mail in documentation
No team will be allowed to play without all documentation turned in.
• AAA, AA and A teams only are allowed to play in this tournament.
• MAJORS TEAMS MUST PLAY UP IN AGE
• 1st and 2nd place teams will be awarded individual awarded for each player.
• Schedules will be posted by Monday 21, 2010
• Due to limited field space we cannot accept schedule requests
• STATE AND 2 WORLD SERIES BERTH WILL BE AWRDED.
• DOUBLE USSSA POINTS WILL BE AWARDED TO ALL TEAMS
• CL - Clement Park KE – Columbine Sports Park Mos – Sarah Mosley Sh – Shaw Lin – Linderer Pk – Peak Sch – Schaeffer Sports Complex( SE corner of Hamden and Kipling ), Easton
• There will be 0 tolerance for abuse of umpires and site tournament staff.
• Coaches are responsible for the behavior of their players and fans.
• Anyone (coach, fan or player) arguing balls and strikes will be ejected.
Any other Questions can be answered at check in.