Michael and Cora Betts Legacy Tournament
The Michael & Cora Betts Legacy Tournament PROCEDURES
• The tournament dates are April 10th & 11th 2010.
• The deadline for guaranteed entry is 03-18-10.
• The deadline for withdrawal is 03-18-10. No refunds will be made after 03-18-10.
Weather Policy and Information
• In case of tournament cancellation: Full refund less a $75 administration fee if no games are played, 50% refund if 1 game is played, and no refund if 2 games are played.
• We reserve the right to make any necessary adjustments in case of weather to complete the tournament.
• Call or go to www.southjeff.org for general weather updates.
• For schedule updates check the South Jeff website www.USSSA.com.
• It is your responsibility to check the website regularly for schedule changes !
Contact us at
; we will respond to your email as promptly as possible.
•USSSA registered Majors, AAA, AA and A teams are allowed to play in this tournament.
see maps at www.southjeff.org .
- CL - Clement Park
- KE – Columbine Sports Park
- Mos – Sarah Mosley
- Sh – Shaw
- Lin – Linderer
- Pk – Peak
- Sch – Schaeffer Sports Complex ( SE corner of Hamden and Kipling
• There will be 0 tolerance for abuse of umpires and site tournament staff.
• Coaches are responsible for the behavior of their players and fans.
• Anyone (coach, fan or player) arguing balls and strike will be ejected.
• Teams can save $3 per t shirt by pre-ordering shirts (5 or more) using team pre order form.
• T shirts will be available at the sites for $15 each.
Any other questions can be answered at check in.
• All communication with coaches and teams is done via email, so make sure we have a valid email address and that you check it regularly.
• You may contact us via email at
Schedules may change any time up to and throughout the tournament.
Each team must check in with the site director 1 hour prior to your first game. You will be given information you need to start your first game at check in, so make sure a representative form your team checks in prior to your first game.
- Each team must provide the following documentation at check in and will not be allowed to play unless and until all documentation is turned in!
- A USSSA roster printed from the USSSA web site and signed by all the parents.
- No players names or birth dates may be handwritten,
- Bring roster and age verification to check in. Do not mail in rosters .
- All teams must have birth certificates available throughout the tournament.
- All teams must show proof of team insurance.